Full Terms & Conditions
1. The competition (“#LuckyOceanVillage St.Patricks 2019 Promotion”) is open to people aged 18 and over who take a photo during March inside any of the bars, restaurants, casinos, shops or hotel in Ocean Village. Parcipants must complete the following steps in order to qualify:
- Like the Ocean Village Gibraltar page
- Take a photo with a green item in any venue within Ocean Village
- Tell us why you feel lucky (in the photo caption) and share with the hashtag #LuckyOceanVillage
2. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. Competition entries valid until Midnight on 31st March 2019.
4. Photos must be taken inside establishments within Ocean Village.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. There will be three (3) winners selected, based on the following criteria: creativity of photo submitted and reason to feel lucky.
7. Each winner will receive one of the following prizes:
1st Prize: Helicopter Ride for 2 people from Gib Heli. The prize will entail 2 seats aboard the helicopter on its first flight around the Rock on the launch date of 1st May 2019. The winners of the competition will fly together with associated press.
2nd Prize: £100 voucher to spend at The Yard – Gin & Craft Beers and 3rd Prize: 2 x Carvery Dinners with a bottle of house wine at O’Reilly’s Irish Bar.
8. All 3 prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
9. FGL (Fairhomes Gibraltar Ltd) accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prizes (including, without limitation, travel to and from the shops, bars, casinos, restaurants, hotel and/or the Ocean Village resort or offices.)
10. The Competition will be governed by Gibraltar law and entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Gibraltar courts.